Business Management for Building Professionals
Learn the management skills that give industry leaders the edge. This course will give you a solid foundation for managing small to medium size building/remodeling and service companies. This course explains critical elements from planning to evaluating progress and presents practical tips and tools for managing a business successfully. You’ll get a solid grasp of business best practices and practical tools of value whether you are a new or experienced business owner. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify common business challenges and ways to overcome them.
- Describe the three basic functional areas of a business.
- Describe how to plan effectively for achieving business success.
- Describe the organization and processes that a company needs to have in place to run efficiently.
- Identify methods for recruiting, interviewing, training and retaining quality personnel.
- Identify performance tools to help you achieve success.
- Identify methods for evaluating your progress.
This course qualifies for:
6 AIA/CES LU
$262 Member rate if you belong to the NAHB or your local BIA. Discount also offered to current NARI 7 NKBA members
$312 For non members.